And we are now taking reservations. Follow the link to book a booth or use the booking form on this site.
If you've ever enjoyed one of the many 100's of live music or comedy gigs we've put on over the years, perhaps consider supporting our #saveourvenues crowdfunding campaign, part of a national campaign by the Music Venues Trust.
Follow the link below to find out more.
The Edinburgh Festival ‘Best Show’ nominees are in the capital and fresh from their appearances on Alma’s Not Normal (BBC), Question Team and Late Night Mash (Dave). Together Christopher-Louise Cantrill and HRH Amy Gledhill will be trotting out new material that’ll curdle all the milk in your stomach - so please don’t drink too much milk!
Book your tickets now and catch The Guardian’s ‘10 Comedians to watch in 2021’ before they disappear reyt up their own arseholes.
Praise for The Delightful Sausage:
• ★★★★★ Wee Review | “pure creative madness”
• ★★★★ The Guardian | “A cult hit”
• ★★★★ The Times | “A devotion to finding fun that is without vanity"
• ★★★★ The Skinny | "Pure likeability and unmatchable chemistry"
• ★★★★ Chortle | “an absolute bloody treat”
• ★★★★ The Scotsman
Doors 7.30, show 8pm, finishes ∞